FROZEN FURY XV | HOME OPENER
OCTOBER FOURTEENTH 2013























FEATURING || LOS ANGELES KINGS

PHOTOS BY MYSELF 
(INCLUDING SOME BY iPHONE 5)

LADIES & GENTLEMEN... YOUR LOS ANGELES KINGS

Ok, so clearly I'm a huge Kings fan which means I'm probably going to feature Kings events like this often. I have to say, Frozen Fury in Las Vegas is the best thing ever invented. I mean, Hockey + Sin City is overwhelmingly the best time ever. I honestly have never seen so many hockey fans in once place at one time (besides an actual hockey game). Staying at MGM with almost every other guest a hockey fan (even better - Kings fans) is like living in this fantasy where everything goes exactly the way you want it to. This was our first rowdy Frozen Fury since we won the Cup (since the lockout happened & cancelled last years) & it was still just as intense! King's fans have 100% upped their game + rowdy-ness since the Cup landed in our hands (including that entire championship winning season). Another great part about staying at MGM is casually running into the players & just playing a few hands of blackjack with them.. Vegas & hockey with great friends & amazing fans - what more could you need? If you are a big hockey fan (King's fan in particular) I highly suggest that you go to Frozen Fury next year, it is a great experience that you won't forget. And then there's the Home Opener Game Day. The day that every hockey fan looks forward to & leaves work three hours early just to attend the party before hand. Every time I sit in that seat, I get this chilled feeling just looking up at that Championship Banner that we have long deserved. I am beyond stoked & ready for a FULL hockey season & maybe even another Stanley Cup. GO KINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment