ASYMMETRICAL 
OCTOBER EIGHTEENTH 2013











PHOTOS BY JENNA JOHNSON

[WEARING: ANN DEMEULEMEESTER TEE | THEORY PANTS | ALEXANDER WANG OXFORDS | MADEWELL LEATHER TOTE BAG | F21 JEWELRY]

This Ann D is the coolest & most interesting tee that I have ever owned. The strings are actually attached to the shirt & I just used them as a belt instead. The sleeves are also pretty awesome because they are two different lengths. I mean, I can never go wrong with a baggy tee & rolled up sleeves, but just because it's Ann D & its asymmetrical, it makes it that much better. And I have been waiting to find the perfect leather tote, so I'm glad this one was waiting for me at the right time. Also, let me just throw out there that round sunglasses have never been my thing.. But I spotted them at this tiny shop in downtown for $5 so I figured, why not? I actually am really starting to dig them. Lastly, these Wang shoes are pretty awesome. I kind of feel like I need to be tap dancing in them, but lets just stop there..

No comments:

Post a Comment