KICK BACK
DECEMBER ELEVENTH 2013





PHOTOS BY JEN PINTO
FILM

[WEARING: H&M BLAZER | VINCE TANK | ISABEL MARANT PANTS | VINTAGE GUESS SHOES | ALEXANDER WANG ROCCO BAG | H&M SCARF | NECKLACE FROM URBAN OUTFITTERS]

I do love a good comfortable outfit, especially on a cold day like this. It's been freezing in LA this past week & am stoked on it! It is a little strange, but I'm not complaining. These pants are great to wear out & about on a running errands kind of day, or even to dress casually, while not looking like you were too lazy to get dressed kind of look. I've recently been all about the jogger pant, especially the ones by Publish Brand & that look has been pushing me towards more relaxed fitting pants (without the insane drop-crotch look).

2 comments:

  1. Great casual outfit xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slouchy pants and the whole outfit is perfect.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete