BLACK | WHITE
NOVEMBER FIFTH 2013







PHOTOS BY JENNA JOHNSON

[WEARING: ZARA TEE | THEORY PANTS | DEENA & OZZY SHOES]

Japanese trends are really starting to get me - the loose fitting pants, all black & a good top bun. I really like when Men throw up a top bun, especially if they have long hair with their head shaved on both sides (I mean, I won't shave mine but I can still complete a top bun). I'm really inspired by Japanese designers such as Comme des Garcons & Yohji Yammamoto. You should probably check out the Autumn/Winter Menswear collection   because it's amazing! I recently am getting more into black & white together. Well, let's be real, I will always wear a lot of black.. but black & white is just so sharp! I'm not really a fan of high-low anything, but this tee seems exceptional. This striped tee caught my eye since it resembles a jersey in a way, but I am still on the hunt for a solid jersey tee/knit. This will do for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment